Reliable and Urgent Essay Writing Service
It’s not always easy to write an academic essay, a research paper, a thesis, or any other kind document quickly. No matter how fast you write, there are only 24 hours in a day, and there’s no way to make days longer so you can finish your essays and other assignments on time and still have a social life. Is it even possible to cope with it all? You write fast enough, but you can’t do it faster without significant damage to quality. Clearly, you have to spend enough time on editing and proofreading the urgent essay; these are not things you should ignore. You will find this information in any article with writing tips. So, what are the best ways of coping with your written assignments?
Urgent Essay Writing Service: Professional Writing and Editing
Get some urgent custom paper writing help from an online service and stop worrying about your assignments, whether it is an essay or a dissertation. Our writers know how to write any assignment, be it an essay of 3, 4, 5, or 10 pages, a research paper, a business report writing project, a book report, a sociology presentation, an urgent coursework, or a dissertation. We will gladly provide professional writing help to students of any level and craft a needed paper in 1, 2, 3, 6, 8, 12, or 24 hours if needed. You may say: “But my assignment is too complicated? I’m required to write a 3000 to 4000-word essay in a day! Do you have a writer who is able to do it well for me?” We take the process of hiring new writers seriously, so you can be sure that there’s a writer available who is an expert in the required field of study and will tackle your “Please, write my paper for me in a day or two” request.
Some students do not need to buy custom essays written from scratch, but simply need an editor who will be able to make all necessary changes to a paper of 1500, 2000, or 2500 words to make it perfect. This is also an easy task for our custom writing service writers. You may attach all the files that a writer needs in order to complete an order. You can also order just a chapter for your research paper, or order a sample paper and use it as an example and as a foundation for your own research work. We offer such last minute services to students, too.
We know that speed also matters because students have to complete their papers before the due date. What every student needs is to find a website that offers quick help and cheap prices. We’re sure we have the fastest writers and the cheapest prices. We offer you help of good quality for a reasonable price. This is the main reason why students keep using our website. We believe that we have completed enough orders to find out what every client needs and how we can help him or her as best we can.
Urgent Essay Help: Get a 100% Refund!
Beware! A lot of online custom writing services in the academic writing sphere never provide a solid money back guarantee. But the reality is that they never keep their promises to give your funds back in case you are not 100% satisfied with the paper completed for you. Each of our experts makes all possible efforts to make sure you feel completely safe when placing your order.
What is more, the money back guarantee policy our company provide, gives you the right to approach us for a refund at any stage of the writing process in case something goes wrong with your assignment. It doesn’t matter what kind of problems you may face, since the money back guarantee will protect your interests. Our dedicated writing experts will do their best to have a satisfaction rate. For that reason, the refund requests tend to appear quite rarely, which is partly due to our solid refund guarantee. Every refund request that we receive from our customers is reviewed by our online specialists, as well as considered within the shortest possible period of time.
Why Are We Loved by Our Customers?
There are a couple of things that our clients like in particular. Have a look and decide for yourself:
- Writing from scratch. Every essay or research paper we write is absolutely unique. We don’t have any databases of papers we’ve previously written for our customers. That’s why we can write a paper according to your instructions in an hour, in a couple of days, or in a week if needed, and you get a paper that’s one of a kind.
- No plagiarism. We carefully check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software. Every single word, every page will be thoroughly investigated to provide 100% uniqueness. Besides, we provide every customer with a detailed plagiarism report in order to prove the project is authentic. Moreover, all of the cited sources are formatted properly using APA, MLA, or Chicago formats.
- Customer support service. If something is wrong with our website, or if you have trouble with a payment or downloading your paper and require some immediate help, you don't have to wait for an hour or more. Just contact our support team and get instant help.
- Around the clock service. Something that every customer will enjoy when co-working with our experienced writers is professional services that are available 24 hours a day. The representatives of our online custom writing team can be easily reached at all times. You’re welcome to get in touch with our experts and they will happily deal with any queries of yours. You may contact us via email, phone, or live chat. Every client who refers to our company is provided with an individual approach regardless of their problem.
As you can see, our website is a perfect choice for students of any academic level.
Place your order now and get quality help from experienced writers.
Do you know a student who doesn't lack sleep? It's amazing how exhaustion is perceived as something normal when you're a student. You don't sleep for days because the exams are approaching and you have a huge essay marked with red on your schedule. That's normal; you're a student after all. Wait! No; it's not normal! If you're a student, that doesn't mean you shouldn't have a life, does it?
So, you just decided to sleep from time to time. Finally, you're doing something normal. You start a daily exercise routine, you cook yourself some healthy meals, and you devote reasonable hours of the day to studying. But, what about that essay? When the deadline is dangerously close, you have no other option: you freak out! You start looking for essay writing tips that tell you the same thing over and over again: always start ahead of time. Yeah, like that's an option now.
Let's see what options you have in this situation:
- You can pull an all-nighter. But, you have to be ready for Murphy 's Law to hit you: just when you need to be really productive, you won't be able to write a single word because of all that stress you're going through.
- You can buy an essay. Outsourcing the project to a paper writing service may be the solution you need, but you don't always have money for that. What happens if it's the end of the month and you're completely broke? OMG! That perfect solution slipped away and you feel more miserable than ever.
- You can follow our guide with practical tips that help you write a great essay in a matter of hours. Now we're talking!
Step By Step Guide to Last-Minute Essay Writing
Step 0: Calm Down. Breathe!
When you're trying to figure out how to write a college essay really fast without sacrificing its quality, there is something preventing you to achieve that goal: stress. You're extremely anxious and you don't believe that the process will turn out well. So, you commit to writing a paper of mediocre quality because you think that's the best you can do with the time you have at hand. Wait; you're wrong!
Close your eyes for a moment and take few deep, deep breaths. Say to yourself: "I can do this. I CAN do this!" It sounds silly when someone tells you to do that, but it really works and you have to believe yourself when you say that. You need to approach this essay writing process with the right mindset, so don't even try to skip step 0.
Visualize the final result: it will be awesome. When you get relaxed, you create the space your mind needs for developing fresh ideas. The sense of control will enable you to get through each of the following steps easily, and it will make the entire process more actionable and less intimidating. Now that you're calm and confident, you can proceed further.
Step 1: Compress All Your Thoughts on Paper. Create a Killer Essay Outline!
Are you aware of the most common step of the essay writing process that students love to skip? It's the outline. Do you know what their biggest mistake is? - Skipping the outline. It may seem like a waste of time, since you're writing down the essential frame of the paper, which you'll then expand into an actual college essay format. No one will see the outline and your professor won't grade it. Does that mean you don't need it? Absolutely not!
Every guide on how to write an essay will tell you the same: start with an outline. There is a reason for that! You need to be aware of the essay structure, which will organize the chaos in your mind. Plus, mind-mapping is fun!
- Take a plain piece of paper and write down all ideas that come to your mind.
- Don't try to categorize the ideas as silly or awesome; just write them down.
- Then, the process of selection will come on stage. Observe those fragments of ideas and connect them into a single outline. Don't be too attached to them; some of them will be silly so you'll need to get rid of them and focus on the productive ones.
- Craft a clean mind map and follow its structure when you write the paper. For this purpose, you can use online mind-mapping software, such as MindMeister or MindMup.
Here is a sample of a plain mind map, created with online software. It should represent the basic features of the essay, so it will guide your thoughts in an organized manner.
When you have a mind map in front of you, you'll know exactly what you're trying to achieve. The essay writing process will be much faster thanks to the 10-15 minutes you spent in outlining.
Step 2: Research Now, Write Later
You thought you were ready to start writing? Not so fast! The best essays have a common feature: they are well-researched. The lack of time is not an excuse for lack of research. Your professor won't appreciate a repetitive paper based solely on your vague, unconvincing arguments.
Don't worry; the research process for a college essay doesn't take long. Here are a few tips that will help you conduct a research in less than 15 minutes:
- The important thing to keep in mind is the goal of writing a paper under the specific outline you have in mind.
- Try using Google Scholar instead of the good old Google. Let's take the example from the mind map above: imagine you're writing an essay on global warming. If you search Google, you'll have to dig deep to find authoritative sources you could use. You'll need to try searching with different phrases and keywords, and you don't have time for that, so you'll end up using the first random results you run into. They might help you get ideas for writing, but they won't convince the teacher you conducted a thorough research. If you search the web through Google Scholar, you'll find sources worthy of referencing solely by typing global warming.
- Don't neglect Wikipedia. It's an underestimated online source because it can be updated by the users, but it offers great information that you can use in your paper. That doesn't mean you can reference Wikipedia in an academic paper, though. Use it to find the information you need, and then locate that same information in a more authoritative online source.
How can you do that? By checking the citations on the Wikipedia page. They will quickly lead you to all the research you need. Choose few of those references, search the books, journals, research, and authors online, and voila - you just conducted a brilliant research in a matter of minutes.
Step 3: Write Like You Mean It
The mere fact that you're being forced to write an essay makes you hate the topic, no matter how hard your professor tried to make it intriguing. That's the wrong mindset to have. With all preparations you did by following the previous three writing tips, you already know how to start an essay and you have confidence that you can handle the process within the timeframe you have.
Now, all you need to do is write the content itself.
- Find a really interesting aspect that will intrigue you to write the best essay ever. Even the most boring topics have something interesting in them; you just need to discover it and add your own personality in the writing process. Let's take the same example again (we hope you're not getting bored by it): global warming.
- The introduction has to be amazing! Make it fun by using quotes or real-life experiences. Then, wrap it up with a powerful sentence and write it like you mean it!
- The body of the essay should provide arguments and evidence that prove the thesis statement.
- Finally, you need an outstanding conclusion. It needs to connect all loose ends of the paper's body, restate the thesis statement, and end with a bang. The conclusion is the part that leaves lasting impressions.
- Take care of the citations as you write! Whenever you use a certain resource as inspiration or support for your claims, make sure to reference it in accordance with the citation standard you follow.
Everyone will keep writing about the same things, but you're expected to offer something different. You can search for information and facts provided by scientists who don't believe in global warming. You can write a really fun essay making a case for them, but you can also use those claims just to shed light on the side of the issue that students and teachers rarely think of.
The reader should end up being satisfied, knowing that he learned something new from your essay and he just spent quality time with it. Leave some space for further research and intrigue the reader to dig deeper into the topic and find out more about the things you tackled.
Step 4: Tweak Your Text
You must be extremely happy about putting that last sentence of the conclusion in place, but you're not done yet! You'll need at least another half an hour to edit and proofread your essay. Every sentence has to make sense in terms of the thesis statement, and you cannot leave a single misspelling in the paper. You invested a lot of effort into this project; you can't ruin everything by submitting the first draft. A smart essay writer always edits!
Don't worry; the editing part is not that hard.
- Read the essay you just wrote. Take side notes of the corrections you intend to make. Don't start with the proofreading yet; that part will come a bit later.
- Are there any parts that don't fit in? Take them out. Are there gaps in the logical flow? Maybe you didn't support some of your claims with facts? Add the needed information wherever necessary.
- Once you're sure that the structure of the paper is fine, you can go with the final proofreading.
- Grammarly - a nifty tool that identifies more spelling and grammar mistakes than your usual word processor.
- Hemingway Editor - it marks the complex sentences and it encourages you to make the essay as readable as possible.
Here are two tools you can use during the editing and proofreading processes:
Step 5: Own Your Essay
Remember when you did all that research? Maybe you got too inspired by some of the sources so you copied the ideas without being aware of what you were doing? You really need to check the paper for plagiarism before submitting it. These are the right tools to use during this stage:
- Plagtracker - plagiarism tracking engine that warns you about the suspicious parts of the content. When you identify the sections that are not entirely unique, you can either paraphrase them or reference the sources.
- Citation Machine - You really need to proofread and format the references as a final step of the process. Thanks to Citation Machine, you can automate the process.
Over to You
If you followed all these steps, you have an essay that's ready for submission. Whoa, that wasn't easy, but you did it! Now, take long, deep breaths. Congratulate yourself and go to sleep!
Read all news