Your City, State, Zip
Your Phone #
City, State, Zip
Dear Ms./Mr. Jones (if you know name; if not, do not include)
I would like to be considered for the part-time position at Bill?s Kennel. I have had a great deal of experience with dogs and cats as a volunteer at the veterinarian?s office near my house. As a result, I am very knowledgeable about the dietary needs of animals, how to soothe and comfort animals, how to handle distressed animals, and how to recognize health problems in animals.
My work at the vet?s office involved assisting client's in taking their dogs or cats to the examination room, weighing animals, and bringing medications and supplies to the rooms as needed. I also assisted the vet in the post-surgical area to observe animals coming out of anesthesia.
I enjoy people and have excellent communication skills. The vet always says that we are not just treating the animals; we are also helping the owners deal with their pet?s illnesses. I worked very hard to make people feel welcome and comfortable at the vet?s office.
Thank you so much for considering my application. My contact information is listed above.
Cover Letters are used to provide support to the content of a candidate’s resume. Commonly, cover letters elaborate items in one’s professional profile and one’s list of qualifications. You can use a cover letter sample to solidify your application even if you are targeting a part-time job position.
We have collected a number of part-time job cover letter templates and samples that you may use as guides in creating a comprehensive and appealing part-time job cover letter. Our samples can be downloaded from this page, which contains various kinds of Cover Letter Formats applicable in different industries and fields of expertise.
Part Time Job Cover Letter
College Student Part Time Job
High School Student
General Part Time Job
Part-Time Cover Letters for Applicants Without Professional Work Experience
Writing a effective cover letter is easy if you have a lot of professional work experiences to discuss. However, the lack of work experiences should not hinder you from creating a great cover letter. Some of the suggestions that you may follow in creating a part-time cover letter if you haven’t been employed yet include the following:
- Highlight your educational background, your academic performances and any extra-curricular activities that may be relevant to the job.
- Capitalize on your skills and abilities as they can somehow compensate to the lack of previous job functions that you cannot present for the mean time.
- Focus on other qualifications and competencies which can be helpful to the operations of the business. This may include the soft skills a company needs, like interpersonal skills, problem-solving and adaptability.
- All this, however, doesn’t mean that you should hide the fact that you have no work experience. Come clean about this, but make sure to state that you are willing to learn and be trained.
We have a variety of Cover Letter Templates for you. Select those that are for entry-level positions so it will match with your current employment condition. For more options and references, you may also browse through our list of downloadable Professional Cover Letter Template.
Part Time Retail Salesperson
Part Time Summer Job
Sales Assistant Job
Receptionist Part Time Job
Tips in Creating Part-Time Job Cover Letters
Since we have already discussed the guidelines in creating part-time cover letters if you have no work experiences, this time around, we will focus on making part-time job cover letters for applicants who already have previous employment. Some of the cover letter guidelines that you may follow in making a part-time cover letter includes the following:
- Make sure that you are aware of the operations of the business where you are currently applying.
- Create a sample cover letter that will highlight your experiences in the field or industry where the business belongs.
- Make sure that your cover letter will specify the valid reason you chose to apply for a part-time job position rather than a regular one.
- Specify instances where your competencies have been used in the business operations of the company where you currently worked.
For a more convenient experience, use any of the available templates listed on this post to guide you in creating a complete and striking part-time job cover letter.
Aside from our samples of part-time job cover letter templates, our Entry Level Cover Letter Template samples are also available for download.
You may also like
Cover Letter Template – 20+ Free Word, PDF Documents Download ...
12+ Letter of Intent Templates - Free Sample, Example, Format ...
30+ Email Templates
Income Verification Letter - 5+ Free Word, PDF Documents ...
54+ Formal Letter Format Templates
10+ Board Resignation Letters - Free Sample, Example Format ...
158+ Email Template
12+ APA Cover Sheet Templates – Free Sample, Example, Format ...
Medical Letter Templates - 7+ Free Sample, Example Format ...
Generic Job Application - 8+ Free Word, PDF Documents Downlaod ...
Payroll Templates -50+ Word, PDF Documents Download Free ...
Substitute Teacher Job Description Template – 8+ Free Word, PDF ...