Manila, Philippines – The Civil Service Commission (CSC) will conduct the first set of Career Service Examination – Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) for Professional and SubProfessional levels on March 18, 2018. The examinees’ school/building/room assignment of the said examination will be posted here once the official list of examinees and their room assignments are set out online.
CSE-PPT is also known as Civil Service Exam will taking place in different regions of the country. Examinees will be informed of their places of examination (school assignment) through the Online Notice of School Assignment (ONSA). Or you may check the link below:
If you check your school assignment through ONSA, it is available via the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph approximately two weeks before examination day. ONSA can also be accessed through the path http://enosa.csc.gov.ph/eNOSAv3. Examinees are advised to have a print-out of their Notice of School Assignment using ONSA.
If examinees cannot access the ONSA and/or still do not know their school assignment one week before examination day, they should verify or inquire directly with the CSC Regional/Field Office concerned. A complete directory of CSC Regional/Field Offices nationwide is available at the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph.
To receive an update on Civil Service Exam visit CSE official website or follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter. And you may bookmark this page for easy access. – Philboardresults.com
Room assignment ONSA, reminders for March 18, 2018 civil service exam CSE-PPT
"ONSA shall be available and can be accessed in the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph starting Monday, March 5, 2018," CSC said through Examination Advisory No. 05 , s. 2018.
To use ONSA, examinees should encode/fill in the required data in the corresponding data fields accurately, following the indicated format. As applicable, examinees are advised to have a print-out of their Notice of School Assignment using ONSA.
If examinees cannot access the ONSA and/or still do not know their school assignment one week before the examination day, they should inquire directly with the CSC Regional/Field Office concerned. A complete directory of CSC Regional/Field Offices nationwide is available at the CSC website.
|ONSA for March 2018 civil service exam is now up.|
Here's the link for March 2018 ONSA | visit also CSC website!
In case you experience error in accessing ONSA, you may directly call to the nearest CSC Regional Office to get your school assignment:
*NCR: 740-8412 / 749-0980 / 781-5864 / 781-5886 / 741-6097
*Region 1: (072) 700-5639 / (072) 205-0081
*Region 2: (078) 844-3605 / (078) 844-5352
*Region 3: (045) 455-3242 / (045) 455-3241
*Region 4: 927-1830 / 920-9987 / 927-1809
*Region 5: (052) 482-0314 / (052) 482-0699
*Region 6: (033) 321-2668 to 69
*Region 7: (032) 414-7676 / (032) 414-7488 / (032) 253-9050
*Region 8: (053) 323-2967/ (053) 323-2857
*Region 9: (062) 955-1643 / (062) 955-5946
*Region 10: (088) 858-7563 / (088) 858-2805 / (088) 855-0397
*Region 11: (082) 299-1727 / (082) 299-1724 / (082) 2991725 / (082) 297-0910
*Region 12: (064) 5521911 / (064) 552-1383 / (064) 552-1118 / Mobile # (0918) 4453636
*CAR: (074) 443-5981 / (074) 442-0367 / (074) 443-0366
*CARAGA: (085) 342-6089 / +63918-513-4278
*ARMM: (064) 552-0512 / (064) 552-0327 / (064) 552-1855 / 0995-5813182
*CSC Public Assistance and Complaints Desk: (02) 951-2575 / 951-2576
*Contact Center ng Bayan: 1-6565 / 0908-8816565
*CSC Examination, Recruitment, and Placement Office: 951-2578; 931-8163
- NO I.D., NO EXAM
- GATES OF TESTING VENUES SHALL BE CLOSED TO EXAMINEES AT EXACTLY 7:30 a.m. Examinees that arrive later than 7:30 a.m. shall NOT be admitted.
- Wear proper attire on examination day. SLEEVELESS SHIRT/BLOUSE, SHORTS/SHORT PANTS, and SLIPPERS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Bringing of cellular phones and any other gadgets, including smart phones/watches, calculators, wristwatches with calculator, books and other forms of printed materials and all other similar items, is NOT allowed.
- Further, NO bags and any other personal stuff shall be allowed. In this light, examinees are advised to bring ONLY the items listed under Item B (Things to Bring) below.
- Failure to take the examination on scheduled date shall mean forfeiture of examination fee and slot. Re-scheduling of examination date is NOT allowed.
WHAT TO BRING
Bring ONLY the following items on examination day:
1. I.D. card – preferably the same I.D. card presented during filing of application. If the I.D. card to be presented for admission is different from the I.D. card presented during filing of application, the examinee must present any of the following accepted I.D. cards, which is preferably valid (not expired):
1.1 Driver’s License/Temporary Driver’s License (LTO O.R. must be presented together with old Driver’s License; O.R. alone is not allowed)/Student Driver’s Permit;
1.3 PRC License;
1.4 SSS I.D.;
1.5 GSIS I.D. (UMID);
1.6 Voter’s I.D./Voter’s Certification;
1.7 BIR/Taxpayer’s I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
1.8 PhilHealth I.D. (must have the bearer’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number);
1.9 Company/Office I.D.;
1.10 School I.D.;
1.11 Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate (with picture);
1.12 Postal I.D.;
1.13 Barangay I.D.;
1.14 NBI Clearance;
1.15 Seaman’s Book;
1.16 HDMF Transaction Card;
1.17 PWD I.D.;
1.18 Solo Parent I.D.;
1.19 Senior Citizen’s I.D.;
1.20 Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-CARD); and
1.21 CSC Eligibility Card (note: Implemented only beginning with the May 3, 2015 CSE-PPT).
1. The NO I.D., NO EXAMINATION Rule is strictly implemented.
2. All other I.D. cards not included in the above list shall not be accepted.
3. As a last resort, expired I.D. card may be presented for admission on examination day, provided that, the expiry date of the I.D. card is within the preceding months of the year reckoning the date of examination (or from January 1, 2018 to March 17, 2018).
2. BLACK BALL PEN/S;
3. Original of PSA (formerly NSO)/LCR issued Birth Certificate printed on Security Paper (if I.D. card has no date of birth);
4. Application Receipt with CSC Official Receipt (if available);
5. Notice of School Assignment generated thru ONSA (if available); and
6. Water, or preferred beverage (except alcoholic beverage) placed in clear/transparent container, and/or candies/biscuits, which shall be subject to inspection by the Room Examiner/Proctor.
Note: Examinees are advised to bring ONLY the above listed items.
Examinees are advised of the following procedures and reminders:
1. Visit and have an ocular inspection of the assigned school/testing venue at least one day before the examination day to be familiar with the school location;
2. Be at the assigned school early on examination day for the verification and locating of room assignment. Testing venues shall be open to examinees at 6 a.m.;
3. Use of any aid in answering the test (such as calculators; books, dictionaries and other forms of printed materials; watch calculators; cellular phones, smart phones/watches, tablets and any other gadgets; and all other similar materials/items) is strictly prohibited.
4. Only BLACK BALL PEN shall be used in the examination. Pencils and any other kinds of pen (e.g. gel pen, sign pen, fountain pen, friction pen, etc.) including other colors of ball pen are not allowed.
UPDATES AND RESULTS
Monitor The Summit Express for the updates on March 2018 CSE-PPT results. You may also check the website of CSC for more information.
— The Summit Express
Don't miss our regular updates and awesome stories, Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or subscribe via E-mail.
READ MORE: Bulletin, Civil Service Exam, CSE-PPT, March 2018 CSE-PPT, ONSA, room assignment, school assignment