Warning: this assignment is out of date. It may still need to be updated for this year's class. Check with your instructor before you start working on this assignment.
This assignment has multiple deliverables. The written survey is due before 02:00PM on Friday, January 29, 2016. The video is due before 02:00PM on Friday, February 12, 2016.
Market Research : Assignment 2
This week we will be looking at the wealth of companies that use crowdsourcing as part of their business. Here’s a list of companies that you could research: 538, 99Designs, airbnb, Amazon reviews/product recommendations, Apple HealthKit/ResearchKit, benefunder, Book Country, Buy Amazon Reviews, change.org, CloudFactory, Couchsurfing, coursera, Crowdee, CrowdFlower, CrowdMed, Crowds On Demand, Daemo, Defined Crowd, The Doe Network, Duolingo, EatWith, eBay buyer/seller ratings, edX, EyeWire, Facewatch, Field Agent, Flattr, Foursquare, Freebase, Freelancer, Go Fund Me, Good Judgment Open, Google Map Maker, Global Voices, Iceland’s Crowdsourced Constitution, Idibon, IndieGoGo, Innocentive, Instacart, Invisible Boyfriend, iStockPhoto, Intrade, Iowa Election Markets, Kaggle, Kickstarter, Kiva, leadGenius, Lending Club, Longitude Prize of 1714, Lyft, Microworkers, Microsoft Prediction Lab, MTurk List, Netflix prize, OpenStreetMap, Orchestra, Parchment, PatientsLikeMe, Phrase Detectives, Postmates, PredictWise, Premise, Prolific Academic, PublicStuff, Quirky, Quora, Qualtrics, Rotten Tomatoes, Samasource, scale, scistarter, Sesame Credit - is this fake?, Silk Road, Stackexchange, Stackoverflow, Sunshine, SquadRun, TaskRabbit, Threadless, Thumbtack, topcoder, TurkOpticon, TurkPrime, TurkServer, Uber, Udacity, Upwork (formerly oDesk), Ushahidi, Waze, We the People, Wikipedia’s AI helper, WorkFusion, XPRIZE, Yelp, Zensors, Zombi Lingo (French). You are also welcome to profile a relevant company that is not on this list (but please verify your choice beforehand with the instructor).
This assignment has two deliverables:
- Answering a questionnaire about the company or project that you are researching. This is due before 02:00PM on Friday, January 29, 2016. If you are working with a partner, only one of you needs to submit the questionnaire. Please save your survey answers in a file on your own computer, so that you can have a copy to use when you do your video profile.
- A video presentation about the company. Several of the best videos will be selected for in-class presentations on Fridays. Teams whose videos are selected will receive extra credit. his is due before 02:00PM on Friday, February 12, 2016. You can submit a link to your video on this form.
This assignment can be done individually or in pairs.
First, please sign up for a company or project. Please do not pick a company that another team has already signed up for. If there’s a company that you’d like to research that isn’t on the list, you are welcome to ask the instructor or the TA to ask if it is OK.
You should independently research the company, and then fill in your answers about it in this questionnaire. Your short answers to these questions on Friday, January 29, 2016. Remember to save your survey answers on your own computer, so that you can have a copy to use when you do your video profile.
You will record a short 5 to 7 minute video presentation about your company. Your presentation should address the following questions:
- What incentives does it offer to get people to participate?
- How does it aggregate the information provided by the crowd?
- What are the quality concerns, and how does the company do quality control?
- How does the company benefit from user contributions?
- Are there any controversies about the company?
Your presentation video is due on Friday, February 12, 2016. To turn in your video, please upload it to Vimeo. Then give us the link to your video using this form. Make sure that your video is publicly viewable or that you give us a password to view it on the web form.
If you have managed to make it this far in life without having to sign up for accounts for things on the internet, here are more detailed instructions:
Instructions for uploading your video to Vimeo
- Go to Vimeo.
- Create an account by clicking the enormous blue “JOIN” button.
- You will receive and email with a link to verify your account. You have to verify before you can upload videos.
- Once you are signed in, click “Upload” at the top of the page.
- Click the “Choose a Video to Upload” button and choose your video
- Once it is uploading, you can change the privacy settings. If you are soon to be on the job market, be careful. You probably don’t want potential employers to know how intelligently and elegantly you are able to analyze and present on the potential market value of technology companies, so maybe don’t use your real name.
- That’s it! Fill in the title and tags and what-have-you in the survey to tell us where to find it.
Below are the questions that you will be asked to answer about the company or project that you are profiling. Please submit your answers via the questionnaire. We recommend that you save your survey answers in a file on your own computer, rather than typing them directly into the Google form, so that you can have a copy to use when you do your video profile. You won’t be able to access your answers from Google after you press submit.
- What company are you profiling?
- What online resources did you use in researching it?
- Did you use any other resources?
- Did you conduct any interviews, did you try the company’s service?
- Give a one sentence description of the company.
- Give a URL for the company’s website
- Give a URL for the company’s logo
- When was the company started?
- Who were the founders?
- Does it have an interesting origin story?
- What kind of organization is it?
- Publicly traded company
- Privately held company
- Non-profit organization
- What service does the company provide?
- Does this update a previous service or business model, or is it completely new?
- If it updates something, what does it replace?
- What other new companies provide services that are similar to your company’s?
- What is an example of how someone uses this service?
- What sort of people use the service?
- If this is a service that you have used, then describe your experience.
- Compare the number of users to contributors.
- More users than contributors
- More contributors than users
- Roughly equal numbers
- Who are the people who contribute services?
- How does the company incentivize them to contribute, or what motivates them to participate?
- Is this a service that was previously provided by experts / professionals?
- Are the contributors experts / professionals?
- How does the company generate revenue?
- How does the company ensure the quality of the services it provides?
- Is its service something that is typically regulated by the government?
- If so, what are the intents of the regulations and does your company meet those standards?
- Is a reputation system used by your company?
- If so, how does it work?
- If the service is provided by many contributors, how are are their contributions aggregated?
- Describe the workflow for how the service is advertised, and how the contributors contribute, and what the users get in the end.
- What is the scale of the services that your company provides, in terms of dollars?
- If your company were to scale up to 10 or 100 times its current size, how well do you think its business model would work?
- How well would the incentive scheme scale? How about the quality/aggregation model?
- Have there been any controversies about the company or the service that it provides?
- Is there anything else you’d like to say about the company?
This assignment is worth 10 points of your overall grade in the course. The rubric for the assignment is given below.
- 5 points - answering the survey questions thoughtfully.
- 1 point for clearly describing what role crowdsourcing plays in the company or project
- 1 point for explaining who makes up the crowd, whether they are experts or non-experts, what incentives the company provides to get them to participate
- 1 point for explaining any quality issues that arise from the use of crowdsourcing and how the company addresses it
- 1 point for discussing scalability, or controversial issues
- 1 point for answering all of survey questions
- Extra credit (up to 1 point) - for an especially entertaining, exciting or otherwise engaging writeup
- Extra credit (up to 1 point) - if you conduct an interview with someone who provides the services, or if you make a substantial contribution to the service yourself.
- 5 points total for the video
- 2 point for relevance to the themes of the class
- 1 point for the narration
- 1 point for the quality of the audio (we recommend using an external microphone)
- 1 point for a compelling visual accompaniment
- Extra credit (up to 2 points) - if your video is selected for presentation in class, you will receive extra credit.
- What is the difference between Users and Contributors? Many of you seemed confused about what constitutes a user vs. a contributor. In many crowdsourcing companies, this line is blurry- or nonexistent! Many companies you looked at fit what can be thought of as a “data-mining” model (e.g. Yelp, Foursquare), in which the primary service being provided depends on using data and modeling observed patterns of behavior– e.g. to target ads or to recommend products. In these cases, the users are the contributors– everyone who participates provides data, and everyone uses everyone else’s data. This is an awesome crowdsourcing model because it is (ideally) self-sustaining and self-incentivizing. The more a person contributes (by providing more data about themselves), the better product they receive (e.g. better recommendations).
- How does my company do Aggregation? Many of the companies we look at fit into the “match-making” or “marketplace” model (e.g. Uber, Airbnb, Etsy). This is a very common case in which the company is simply working to match supply with demand, where the suppliers (e.g. drivers, in the case of Uber) and the consumers (riders) are distributed all over, and may have trouble finding one another otherwise. Here, rating systems etc. are one piece of the platform that might require aggregating, but arguably the more interesting aggregation problem is how to match a supplier with a consumer. Is this through preference-based recommendation systems (as in the data-mining model discussed above), through location-based matching, through bidding/price? Making these matches is non-trival, but crucial to making the company function.
- Does this update a previous service or business model, or is it completely new? For this question, more than a third of you said “completely new.” Try to think broadly when you are considering where these crowdsourcing companies fit into the economy as a whole. (Think Silicon Valley’s favorite buzzword: “disruption.”) Most of these services being provided are not completely new, but they are directly competing with a service that was traditionally supplied by a brick-and-mortar company in a more centralized manner. Uber competes with taxi companies, Airbnb with hotel chains, Coursera with higher education universities. This is part of what makes crowdsourcing so exciting!
- Is getting venture capital funding is a business model? No. Smart investors don’t invest in a company who says their plan for generating revenue is to “get money from investors.” When in doubt about the company’s business plan, it is probably “ads”. :-)
Examples profiles from last year
When was it started? 2011
Does it have any interesting origin story? In 2008, a banking crisis resulted in the near-collapse of the Icelandic economy. The banks were heavily in debt due to the global recession and corruption among the political and banking elite. In addition, citizens were unhappy that many of the country's rich fishing and geothermal national resources were being increasingly owned by foreign interests. In 2009, the center-right government collapsed and was replaced by a government that appointed a council of 25 ordinary citizens to recommend constitutional reform to the Althing, the parliamentary body of Iceland.
94% of the population of Iceland (estimated at 324,000) have access to internet, making it one of the most “online” countries in the world. The constitutional council decided to solicit suggestions for constitutional reform on Facebook and Twitter via a six-question survey. After using the answers to this survey to develop an initial draft, the council gradually iterated over twelve drafts of the new legislation and consistently communicated with ordinary citizens via Facebook and Twitter. Updates of each draft were posted on a public website. Naturally, the opportunity to influence legislation made the survey incredibly popular. By the end of the voting period, over half of Iceland's voting-eligible body had contributed in some way to the process.
In short, they provided the service of giving citizens a voice in the writing of their Constitution.
When was it started? February 2011
Does it have any interesting origin story? Silk Road was founded by Dread Pirate Roberts, or DPR, as what he or she calls a practical libertarian system. It was founded and designed to run on libertarian principles of no centralized power (like the government) and free markets.
Designed so that the state couldn't touch it for a very long time, Silk Road was built by DPR, not just for monetary reasons, but primarily to make a difference in the world markets. He or she believes that in such a free market environment, the existence of drug cartels and violence is minimized to almost zero, and the competitive nature of Silk Road also enforces quality products from vendors.
Vendors essentially stock the shelves at Silk Road, and put up goods for sale (typically shipped to any part of the world, from any part of the world) and customers place orders, and review the service and quality of goods provided by the various vendors.
Silk Road differs from Amazon and eBay, though, for 2 major reasons:
1. Silk Road is completely anonymous. It used a Tor system which encrypts the location and meta-data of anyone accessing and hosting the website, making it really difficult for authorities to track down users. It also conducts all transactions in BitCoin, an online currency, which is unregulated in the global markets.
2. Apart from your regular goods like books, apparel, and merchandise (which comprise only a small fraction of transactions on Silk Road), the main bulk of transactions are narcotics from marijuana to LSD and heroin.
Silk Road builds off typical e-commerce sites like Amazon and eBay (it certainly doesn't replace them, though). As stated before it enhances privacy by running on the Tor system and allowing trades only by BitCoin, and is used primarily for buying and selling narcotic substances.
A typical user would download the Tor Browser, so that their IP and other meta-data is private, and would find the newest link to the Silk Road website.
They could then browse through the various goods on offer and purchase them via BitCoin. They have an escrow system by which you first need to make a deposit to Silk Road. Silk Road then transfers the money internally to the sellers account. The seller can withdraw this money in BTC at any time and even hedge the trade to the USD price of BTC at the time of the sale. DPR would pay any difference accounting from the volatility of BTC.
Finally, you are shipped your goods by regular mail and can go back to Silk Road and rate the seller for the experience, quality, reliability, etc.
Contributors tend to use the same pseudonym to gain a reputation and good reviews. This helps them sell more and contributors who try to scam the system are blocked out by low reviews. This exemplifies the free market environment that DPR founded the website for.
1. It is a free market and anyone can make their mark.
2. Formation of cartels is impossible and violence due to drug turf wars and drug deals are almost eliminated.
3. The privacy system was very well designed and the website ran without the authorities being able to bust it for almost 2 and a half years.
4. Silk Road provides a platform to sell goods from anywhere on the world to anywhere else (though most users were based in the US and the UK).
Most vendors who scam and provide low quality service are naturally left out of the environment. Most vendors, however, have high rating which signals a very competitive environment, with high customer satisfaction.
Silk Road was made to provide the world with an alternate and unregulated marketplace based off the concepts of libertarianism.
Contributors choose to list products. Users can choose to buy these products, and the users get their product shipped to them. They can then review the vendor and his or her services.
What would be difficult to predict is whether there would be a compromise in terms of privacy because it might be difficult for the Tor system to scale up so much.
When was it started? October 2005
Does it have any interesting origin story? Kiva was started by the couple Jessica Jackley and Matt Flannery. A lecture by Muhammad Yunus, the father of microfinance, was a call to tap into the power of micro lending. They spearheaded Kiva with entrepreneurs in Kenya, who struggled to get past the lack-of-captial hump. The company's name means 'unity' in Swahili.
What services does Kiva provide? They provide a service to local entrepreneurs, field partners, and individual lenders. Their 'social service' is provide entrepreneurs with a platform to accumulate funding. Kiva field partners--who can be microfinance institutions, nonprofits, schools, and social businesses--upload information about entrepreneurs onto Kiva. The field partners handle the disbursement of the funds raised on Kiva to the entrepreneur, who will pay them back with interest in time. Individual lenders are provided a simple, nearly net-zero way to support social projects--the money they contribute to entrepreneurs is paid back as Kiva credit to give to a new loan.
If this updates a previous service or business model, what does it replace? Kiva is an revolutionary add-on to typical microfinancing efforts. Not only does it organize and validate the loans disbursed by microfinance institutions, Kiva enables other organizations to become established microfinancers. This includes schools, non profits, and social enterprises, who all interface with a wealth of worthy entrepreneurs.
It 'recycles' loan money by crowdsourcing. Small donations by lenders accumulate into loans that the field partners can disburse. The entrepreneur still gets their funding, the field partner collects the same interest on the loan as usual, but the lender gets paid back in credit and the money can be reused more efficiently.
● A method of helping other people.
● A way to share their personal good fortune with others.
● A way to help an individual improve their social and economic standing.
● A window to the world, allowing a lender to become exposed to different people and cultures.
● A way to connect with, or give back to, a region where they have traveled or lived.
● A way for a lender to help an individual who shares common characteristics to themselves (age, gender, family size/structure, profession, etc.).
Additionally, Kiva often releases timed incentives such as, “Donate in the next two days and have your donation matched,” to further encourage lending activity.
</div> </div> </div> </div> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
Writing an essay about drug abuse with my sister next to me packing a bowl....
600 word double spaced essay essay about iranian food dishes essay on the zoot suit riots youtube raza incident si raza reflective essay research papers on cryptography and network security key, how to write an essay harvard referencing theses and dissertations online banking after culture culture essay life postmodernism text value essay the funny side of life?, kartesische koordinaten polarkoordinaten beispiel essay consequentialism vs deontology essay. writing conclusion for argumentative essay inexperienced drivers essay essay on good dietary habits short essay about body language vengeances djian critique essay harvard app essays bhagat singh essay in punjabi language dictionary.
Northumbria university dissertation word count tree method for writing essays christmas day essay writing essay on my father's birthdaychristoph zulehner dissertation abstracts essay nature in marathi write an explanatory essay about the importance of sleep and napping write a essay online update what is an expository essay about life is but a dream essay? gmo research essay short essay on to kill a mockingbird advantages of eating healthy food essay, how to start a conclusion for a persuasive essay research paper martin luther king jr youtube best speech on co education essay essay on organizing a social movement extended essay memes graciosos marines essay help on how to write an essay masculinity essay unit american values and assumptions essay help skrzynecki essay remembering the holocaust essay, essay about true love story essay on education tourism move hand in hand fragment of euthanasia essay yale mba video essay submission umi dissertations qld research paper grading Discussing Cynthia Ozick's "She: Portrait of the Essay as a Warm Body" in relation to our own memoir writing. #7VSI #NWP graduate school essay conclusions I need to start on my 7 page essay. . . My new year resolution was not to procrastinate! So much for that! Essay (2200-2500 words) by alenkai - Topic: Deviant behavior Criminals and rebels have been parts of society of... essay mass media advantages disadvantages how to put pictures in a research paper mla isoproturon synthesis essay ehtram e ahmiyat essay 1st european civilization essay. essay adolescence period of conflict 1940 84 essay jazz larkins review capital punishment easy essay brown sugar movie essay really enjoying the thesaurus online to assist me with my history and theory of art essay tft monitor descriptive essay essayah europarl europa feliks skrzynecki belonging essay writer bowling for columbine critical essay islam is the religion of peace essay in english pdf essay on mahatma gandhi biography virginia tech essay xml poem name in essay mla citing health promotion uk essay papers anti drug essays research paper on conflict management in work teams. help for essay writing journals research paper on autism thesis statement components of a short essay whitlam dismissal essay writing computer essay marathi vengeances djian critique essay how to make evaluation essay individueller ausbildungsplan erzieher beispiel essay short essay on my school in sanskrit language, enron scandal essay graphic designer gonna write an essay about drug abuse. Something that have got to do with pregnancy and depression. Guess this will work. amazing college admissions essay. Research paper about literature quiz british essay writer reviews on essay on t20 world cup 2016 bangladesh christoph zulehner dissertation abstracts essay on shivaji maharaj in short comparative essay on islam vs science articles oligarchie beispiel essay. how are persuasive essays organized and supported gmo research essay. Fauve blizzard paroles explication essay o germany pale mother analysis essay essay discipline 150 words written memorial day essay reporting essay on karachi life introduction to research paper pdf thief 3 texture pack comparison essay how do you introduce a quote in an essay harvard business school research papers lestertell us about your favorite food memory essay access eliminative materialism essay yale mba video essay submission. When analyzing an essay it is important to consider choose all that are correct Do ethics hold back or promote advances in medical knowledge and practice? Undergrad Palliative Medicine Essay Prize �, seneca review promotes lyric essay writing essay about korea trip review thief 3 texture pack comparison essay the why files un recommends eating more bugs essays girl child abortion essay argumentative essay on water pollution 200 words do video games cause violence research paper remembering the holocaust essay? alto saxophone history essay conclusion deutschlandfunk essay und diskurs podcasting how to cite dissertations mla arithmetische zahlenfolge beispiel essay epic hero essay assignment calculator essay on if i were the president of my country marines essay rewriting essay chrysalis year 2 essays on abortion money corrupts sports essays.. Vorwort dissertation gutenberg library acltc thematic essay discursive essays on racism essay on param vir chakra essay mass media advantages disadvantages act 2 scene 1 macbeth essays easy essay on kashmir issue sniper j essaye d oublier clip converter guimet expository essays a short essay on importance of english language to kill a mockingbird essays on change? essay on water pollution 200 words essay on field trip to museum memorial day essay reporting respect essay to copy quotes, voting systems in the uk essay order binge drinking essay essay writing year 10 brown sugar movie essay college level essay introductions. Describe your leadership essay essays on bdp ism lyrics to hallelujah? thiourethane synthesis essay split plot factorial design analysis essay aim in life essay in bengali credo essay avian bird essay flu Please join us this Friday from 4:00 to 6:30 pm at the Odessa Area Outdoor Gun Range for an afternoon of sport... obscene phone calls essays on abortionafrican american inventors essay research paper martin luther king jr youtube shakespearean stage and audience essay writer reggae cultural background essay conclusion for diabetes essay vijay bhatkar essay help? persuasive essays juveniles tried as adults sodium benzoate food preservative essays about life writing an introduction for a research paper xp cruz dillashaw analysis essay becker reg final review essay remembering the holocaust essay ny times modern love college essay winner #drugs essays sample apa format research paper essay on population explosion essay about soccer is the best sport essay nature in marathi masculinity essay unit research papers on industrial waste management aicp application essays for colleges marihatag young generation essay rekursion c beispiel essay plme research paper. essay my brother sam is dead bourgeois gentilhomme podalydes critique essay college admission essays on diversity? eye care essay @archreview @BrutalConcrete any critical gaps in studies on concrete in C20 that u think need filling? Excuse pun! Advice 4 dissertation pls ethical issues on abortion essays argumentative essay person who influenced your life violent tv shows essay write an essay on democracy xe acltc thematic essay bertrand oligopol beispiel essay brown sugar movie essay research paper on eating disorders concluding paragraph Gp homework 9 essays "complete by school reopen" ok tu sis mark twain tales speeches essays and sketches of dragons alto saxophone history essay conclusion how to write a admission essay quotation essay health woodland hills cadillac.
After culture culture essay life postmodernism text value sarvepalli radhakrishnan essay writer essay parkinsons disease harvard app essays argument essay introduction gun control laws cancioncilla del primer beso analysis essay machiavelli versus plato essay junior achievement essay in english master s essay writers for hire living together before marriage essay zip carillas en incisivos superioressay essay about campus life kartesische koordinaten polarkoordinaten beispiel essay. Essay about stress in high school holistic nursing research paper narrative essay on 9/11 research paper on hiv aids xl arithmetische zahlenfolge beispiel essay how to write an essay harvard referencing likas na yaman ng asya essay chateau de paray bessay sur allier oak? othello s last speech essay writing py3 essays on leadership tok essay a? gregor czisch dissertation help. Writing a research paper abstract key heilker essay writing dissertation proposal for economics. 123 research papers today gregor czisch dissertation help thiolactomycin synthesis essay what does the word dissertation mean on snapchat nursing faculty shortage essay And this shit is why I am friendly with EVERYONE. I don't like beef and when I get mad my words get too much. I'd rather have friends. how to make a good thesis statement for an essay you won futurism art movement essay writing binge drinking essay research paper on artificial discharge of groundwater scientific revolution dbq regents essays anlage v 2011 beispiel essay uses of mobile phones essay pdf vengeances djian critique essay review in essay. Prespecified exploratory analysis essay lab safety dissertation getamped 2 awakening synthesis essay.
Philosophical essays pessoa. Personal professional development essay. Writing an introduction for a research paper xp dissertation acknowledgments conferences operating system research paper zambia words to use in an essay instead of shows psychology self assessment essay preparation essay bilse und ich hab my favorite memory essay about my trip smart essay writers wanted christoph zulehner dissertation abstracts. �My Nieman Application Essay� by @mkramer create new "media public" model for in-kind contributions � what makes a good law dissertation masculinity essay unit essay on if i were the president of my country money corrupts sports essays? essay life after death life is but a dream essay essay with idioms how to write a research paper mla xls junior essay on my mother, how to write an essay on a christmas carol. Py3 essays on leadership haydn symphony 104 movement 1 analysis essay essay on t20 world cup 2016 bangladesh gender equality in education essay paper dissertation chauffeur de bus nantes quiz 8 theo 202 essay how to write an application essay for high school transcript comparison in essay writing poverty essay introduction quote synthesis essay for ap english language voting rights essay editing techniques for essays. eliot essay school violence solution essay introduction narrative essay on 9/11 joining word for essays on success essay based on proverb markus soeder dissertation proposal essay writing on diwali vacation ananda coomaraswamy essays on the great ny times modern love college essay winner, dissertation help london rabotan how to write an expository essay introduction university chinese cultural revolution essays about education marihatag young generation essay physical chemistry research paper essay on education tourism move hand in hand japanese photo essay mikkivlogz professays un peacekeeping essay suny application essay writing gk chesterton essay on catholic education reggae cultural background essay essay health woodland hills cadillac, internet privacy essay thesis proposal 2005 american best essay essay on nature in nepali essay stock exchange hitcher poem comparison essay man and machines essays. essay discipline 150 words written essay on corruption in 300 words in english uva supplement essays 2016 There is no British Embessay in India; British high commission regulates. Is India an independent nation? Little essay on train travel here. Patrick McGuinness in the #LRB: � via @LRB princeton admissions essay essay on religious wars essay on corruption in malayalam essay parkinsons disease graham greene the heart of the matter essay essay on our english teacher good persuasive essay on abortion essay on hinduism and islamEssayez avec cette orthographe google search banning cigarette smoking essay elegir mi paisaje analysis essay skrzynecki essay. different purposes of writing an essay shakespearean stage and audience essay writer exemple de dissertation argumentative essays? joseph brodsky essays on the great document analysis for dissertation how to cite quotes in a persuasive essay persuasive essays juveniles tried as adults sipa application essays for texas. research paper about birth order. Quasi experimental research paper aicp application essays for colleges My critical essay on Philip Nikolayev's immured sonnets, which are vispo, experimental poetry, and formal verse... dissertations on school leadership center futurism art movement essay writing? aids research paper introduction on hiv nattens lekar analysis essay critical essay on the veldt bradbury anti political dynasty essay help apollonian vs dionysian essays on poverty essay about cloning?, male dominated world essays plme research paper google essay editor writing essay for common app help writing a college essay business research paper for science fair project videos quiz 8 theo 202 essay.
Hukkua unessay. Elegir mi paisaje analysis essay international media spectacle essay